At DRMcNatty & Associates, Inc. our success is based on the contributions of our dedicated staff. We have some of the most talented and knowledgeable professionals in the industry. We take pride in DRMcNatty’s reputation as the leading expert in project management for large capital programs. We are always looking for bright new talent to be a part of our growing team!
Make sure that you state what job you are applying for in your initial email.
DRMcNatty & Associates seeks a qualified candidate who possess excellent functional knowledge of Primavera P6 and have 3-10 years prior experience with all aspects of Planning and Scheduling including, but not limited to, resource planning, milestone tracking, and updating logic driven schedules in Primavera P6. Outstanding candidates will be comfortable working in a fast paced, team oriented environment with an emphasis in leading the planning efforts for client projects. Prior project experience supporting electric utilities is preferred; however, all applicants with prior experience with Primavera P6 in other construction fields are encouraged to reply.
- Motivated and task oriented individual who performs well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform schedule updates in accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal.
- Critical Path review and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
DRMcNatty is an Oracle Platinum partner specializing in Primavera consulting services. Excellent benefits and compensation packages available for full-time employees.