The security, power, and network infrastructure behind a hosted implementation is critical to the quality of the managed environment. Our data centers boasts fully redundant power with diesel generators for backup, diverse paths and providers for Internet access, and automated, reliable security services. These facilities offer industry-leading physical environment control features and have plenty of scalable space for our customers’ growth needs. Our data center is a showcase for the state-of-the-art in managed services infrastructure.
SSAE 16 SOC 2/SOC 3 certified data center
- Redundant, conditioned power circuits.
- 6 low latency (<50ms national average) multi-homed OC48 fiber Internet connections via SBC, WorldCom, XO Communications, ICG, Time Warner Telecom, Cox.
- Uninterruptible power supplies yielding 24 hours of backup power.
- On-site diesel generator offering a 24-hour fuel supply.
- Designed to withstand earthquakes according to zone 4 specifications.
- Technical staff on call 24/7/365.
- Extensive fire detection and suppression capabilities via VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm) and backed up by a state of the art Pre-Action Dry-Pipe Fire Control System consisting of early warning alarms, smoke detectors, and localized sprinkler
- N+1 redundant cooling system: This means that if a particular cooling system goes out, there is still an adequate number of systems operating to ensure that proper temperature levels are maintained.
- Secure facility monitored by an on-site security staff. Our entry-level solutions are offered at a low cost, in addition to affordable management to your technical site with predictable monthly costs.