CONTRACT MANAGEMENT VERSION 13
USING INFOMAKER GRAPHICAL VIEW WITH ORACLE DATABASES
In some cases, forms and reports in Infomaker will not display the data view in the graphical layout when working with Oracle database forms and reports. The graphical view is easier to work with in Infomaker, you should follow these steps to convert the syntax.
If you receive an error message, you must convert the syntax to UPPERCASE. Follow these steps:
- When launching Data view, and selecting “Design” “Convert to Graphics” you receive error message, click NO to remain in Syntax. Do NOT click Yes to go to graphics.
- Copy syntax and open Word and paste syntax into Word.
- Select all text (Ctrl-A) then use Format, Change Case and select UPPERCASE. Click OK.
- In Infomaker, select all syntax and delete from view.
- Paste (Ctrl-V) converted text from Word into Syntax view. You should now have all UPPERCASE syntax displayed.
- Now, select Design, Convert to Graphics, and you should see your data view in Graphical view without errors.
- Note: Be sure to check that WHERE statement and JOINS are correct.