SSL SECURITY CERTIFICATE ERROR
https:// sites will give you an error because IE has not logged the certificate for the SSL security. You can click the “Continue to this website…” each time and log in without problem. However you can also turn off these warnings by installing the Certificate on your client machine. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Click Continue to this website.
- Click on “Certificate Error” in top of window, then click on “View Certificates”
- Click “Install Certificates”
- Follow the wizard accepting all defaults.
- Click “Yes” to install certificate after Wizard completes.
- Click OK to close message box, then click OK to close Certificates window.
- Close Browser and then re-open browser and navigate to login page. You will not get the Certificate error anymore.